Dot Project Login
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Access to the Two Dot Project site is controlled by your forum login.
- Login to the forum
- Visit the TWO DotProject Site
- Make sure the “Real Name” section under the “My Info” link in the upper right is filled out. If not choose “edit this user”, fill it out and submit it.
- This is what people will see when assigning tasks to you.
- Post a Request for your Dot Project access level to be raised at the forums DotProject Access Topic.
- Include what you are planing to work on, and who invited you if someone did.
- A Dot Project UserManager should then raise your access level.
- Read the Dot Project Tutorial and you are ready to go.
- To get be able to commit changes you’ve made to our svn repository, you’ll need an Svn Password.
See Getting Started for how to continue.